The pace and pressures of life can place enormous strain on marriages. If you and your spouse find yourselves living in the same house but feeling disconnected, often misreading each other and nitpicking over things that normally wouldn’t bother you, this retreat can help! Utilizing scripture as well as relevant research, Courageous Communication teaches clear and effective communication practices as well as tools to manage conflict in a healthier way. With these tools, you’ll be able to move through “stuckness” and into a more intimate, thriving marriage.
- Keys to understanding your communication styles and learning to engage differently with one another rather than trying to change one another
- Knowledge that though you’re always communicating, you may not always be communicating what you intend to
- Space to uncover fears that trigger you and how/why you’re reacting to them
- The opportunity to learn how to assign words to your emotions and become more emotionally intelligent and self-aware
- Encouragement for your marriage while navigating communicating with one another
- In 2022, this retreat was named Courageous Hearts.
$620 per couple (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming