Newly married couples often enter marriage with little to no idea how to talk about healthy sexual expectations and rhythms, so if you and your spouse have been married seven years or less, consider attending Intimacy 101. In a relaxed and approachable setting, this retreat breaks down the barriers of potentially difficult-to-talk-about topics and provides specific biblical teaching related to sexual, spiritual, and emotional intimacy to help you have a healthy sex life from the start that is built on truth.
- The opportunity to learn about three types of intimacy—sexual, spiritual, and emotional—and how they impact one another
- The chance to learn how to talk about sex in a positive manner
- Accurate information about all the “things no one told you” before you got married, so that you have healthy sexual expectations and rhythms
- A relaxed, pressure-free environment to talk with your spouse
Dr. Juli Slattery, clinical psychologist, author, speaker, and president/co-founder of Authentic Intimacy
- In 2022, this retreat was named The Naked Truth (For Newlyweds).
$620 per couple (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming