About the Retreat
Jesus came so that we may have life, and life abundantly. Ministry leaders give their lives in service to others so they may hear and experience this good news. And yet, it often comes at a paradoxical cost to their own self care, relationships, and general flourishing.
At a Ministry Leader R&R, you and your spouse will experience a week away from your day-to-day routine and will have the opportunity to unplug and be served in a safe environment, so that you can truly focus on each other. Over the course of the week, you’ll have the opportunity to rest, play, reconnect and have experiences that nourish your soul and strengthen your relationship with God and your spouse. Our hope is that you leave refreshed, energized, encouraged, and with a renewed invitation to thrive in your God-given calling.
$150 per couple (ALL APPLICABLE TAXES INCLUDED)
Includes lodging, meals, and programming
What Defines A Ministry Leader?
A Ministry Leader is anybody who is:
- A full-time staff member in their local church, and is not the Senior/Lead Pastor (For Senior/Lead Pastors, see our Pastor’s R&R)
- A parachurch/non-profit ministry leader
- A domestic missionary (North America)
The qualifications to attend Ministry Leader R&R include:
- Must be a people leader who is actively investing in and leading others within their organization
- Have served in their leadership role for 3 or more years
- Must be married
- The ministry must have a clear and stated Christian mission
- Must be an active member in a local church body