About the Retreat
Prepare to Last is designed to help engaged couples and those considering engagement build a strong foundation for a successful Christian marriage.
What to Expect from Prepare to Last:
- A chance to get out of the stress of wedding planning and remind yourself what it’s really all about
- Engaging, entertaining teaching from Jeff & Debby McElroy on Marriage Expectations, Communication, Conflict Management/Resolution, Financial Management, Sex & Intimacy, and Goals & Dreams
- Free access to a highly-respected assessment from Prepare-Enrich to give you a clear picture of your relational strengths and areas to grow together
- A Couple’s Discussion Journal to guide meaningful conversation during and after the weekend
- A romantic date night and incredible memories you’ll refer to for the rest of your marriage
- The chance to form life-long friendships with other couples from all over the country who are also beginning their marriage journey
- Couples who are not yet married will be given separate lodging rooms.
- Prepare to Last is designed for couples who are considering engagement, engaged, or recently married within the last 6 months. Couples married longer than 6 months are encouraged to attend The First Five or The Naked Truth (for Newlyweds).