Throughout marriage, you and your spouse experience various seasons of life—some easy, some hard, and some in-between. Seasons provides an opportunity to slip away together and share a private respite while you reflect on your journey. During this self-guided retreat, you’ll use a devotional notebook containing biblical principles for marriage to guide your thoughts and conversations. Move at your own pace and spend ample uninterrupted time together—resting, exploring, talking, and laughing. Leave more rejuvenated and reconnected.
- Time to breathe and reflect on your current circumstances
- A weekend away to have meaningful and uninterrupted conversations
- The opportunity to be intentional about creating rhythms for regular connection back home
- Space to discern changes you want to make to help you draw closer to each other and the Lord
- A relaxed environment to refresh and strengthen your marriage
$598 per couple (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming