The first few years of marriage can be both incredibly fun and, at times, frustrating for newlyweds. If this describes the early stages of your marriage, don’t fret. Believe it or not, it’s completely normal. If you and your spouse are newly married or still in the early years of marriage, The First Five provides tools to navigate the beginning of this journey and the significant transition from fiancés to husband and wife, so you can begin building a strong foundation for your future.
- A weekend away to take your communication deeper
- Space to identify unspoken expectations and keep them from creating a chasm in your marriage
- Strategies for addressing conflict appropriately and problem solving together
- Keys to understanding the different types of intimacy and how they work together to create a more fulfilling marriage
- Hands-on learning opportunities to help you grow in your relationship
- Couples married less than six months may also attend Marriage Prep.
$620 per couple (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming