Marriage alone can be complicated, but when you add children into the mix, life can get even more interesting. Based on biblical principles and informed by research, Thriving Marriage, Thriving Family gives you and your spouse tools to thrive in your marriage relationship while also creating a home environment as parents where your children can learn, grow, and prepare for launch.
- Knowledge to manage your family in healthy ways
- Keys to keeping marriage first and parenting second
- Insights into helping each family member know they have a voice and role
- Strategies for helping your children own their faith in God
- Encouragement for your marriage while navigating this parenting journey
- While we love kids, our Marriage Retreats are a place for parents to get away and focus on their relationship. Therefore, no infants or children under the age of 18 are permitted at these events.
$620 per couple (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming