We know if you and your spouse are raising a child with special needs, you face unique challenges, many of which place significant stress on your marriage. At Together in the Journey, you’ll enjoy a well-deserved respite from caretaking to nurture your marriage and relate to others walking similar journeys. You’ll also receive tools to deal with stressors that impact your marital health as well as ideas to continually nurture your marriage after returning home.
- A restful weekend getaway filled with great food, joyous laughter, and sweet experiences
- The chance to connect with other couples in a similar parenting situation
- Space to have meaningful and uninterrupted conversations with one another
- Strategies for developing a strong support system and intentionally caring for your marriage over the long haul
- Time to be equipped, encouraged, and energized in your marriage
- While we love kids, our Marriage Retreats are a place for parents to get away and focus on their relationship. Therefore, no infants or children under the age of 18 are permitted at these events.