Couples who are raising a child with special needs face unique challenges, many of which place significant stress on their marriage. If you and your spouse relate, Together in the Journey will give you a well-deserved respite from caretaking to nurture your marriage and connect with others walking similar journeys. You’ll also receive tools to deal with stressors that impact your marital health as well as ideas to continually nurture your marriage after returning home.
- A restful weekend getaway filled with great food, joyous laughter, and sweet experiences
- The chance to fellowship with other couples in a similar parenting situation
- Space to have meaningful and uninterrupted conversations with one another
- Strategies for developing a strong support system and intentionally caring for your marriage over the long haul
- Time to be equipped, encouraged, and energized in your marriage
- While we love kids, our Marriage Retreats are a place for parents to get away and focus on their relationship. Therefore, no infants or children are permitted at these events.
- Due to demand and wanting to give everyone in this marriage season the opportunity to attend, we limit attendance to our complimentary retreats, Woven and Together in the Journey, to once every other year.