With the fast-paced lives today’s families lead and the multitude of voices from the current culture, it’s not surprising if you and your spouse are overwhelmed and lack the time or energy to intentionally consider God’s vision for your family. At Visionary Parenting, you’ll learn what Godly discipleship looks like in your home. You’ll have the opportunity to define (or redefine) a vision for your family and be equipped with tools to disciple your children more effectively, parenting and sharing faith values with them, so they can impact the world.
- The chance to dig deep and consider what God’s purpose for your family is
- Time to cast visions for your children, family, and parenting
- Strategies for discipling your children amid a fast-paced lifestyle and today’s culture
- Encouragement for your marriage while navigating this parenting journey
Dr. Rob and Amy Rienow, leaders of Visionary Family Ministries, a ministry designed to inspire parents and grandparents to disciple their children, help couples create mission-driven marriages, and equip churches to build Bible-driven ministries
- While we love kids, our Marriage Retreats are a place for parents to get away and focus on their relationship. Therefore, no infants or children under the age of 18 are permitted at these events.
$620 per couple (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming