Everyone has past experiences, present circumstances, and future worries that can inadvertently cause them to come into marriage with many unspoken expectations, causing them to guard their heart toward their spouse, especially during communication and conflict. Wholehearted Marriage helps you and your spouse break down these communication barriers by providing biblical teaching, so you can work through conflict in a healthy manner and succeed in making your marriage the safest place on earth.
- Time to identify and understand what makes your marriage feel unsafe i.e., holding onto unspoken expectations and/or acting out of past, present, or future events
- Tools to create safety within your marriage
- Insights into how to be vulnerable and grow closer to one another
- Clarity around how to have hard conversations about past, present, and potentially future hurts
- The chance to learn how to see each other as teammates versus on opposing teams.
$620 per couple (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming