When you and your spouse are fostering and/or have adopted children, you go through unprecedented experiences not all families face. At Woven, you’ll care for your marriage by taking time to rest. Additionally, you’ll receive tools to aid you when dealing with stressors specific to your situation. Mostly, you’ll be served, encouraged, and given space to relax, laugh, and enjoy each other’s company, so you can return home more rejuvenated.
- A restful weekend getaway to slow down and be cared for
- The chance to connect with other couples in a similar parenting situation
- Space to have meaningful and uninterrupted conversations with one another
- Strategies for developing a strong support system and intentionally caring for your marriage over the long haul
- Time to be equipped, encouraged, and energized in your marriage
- While we love kids, our Marriage Retreats are a place for parents to get away and focus on their relationship. Therefore, no infants or children under the age of 18 are permitted at these events.