Prepare to Last
This weekend helps couples considering marriage build a strong foundation for their lives together.
Prepare to Last is designed to help engaged couples and those considering engagement build a strong foundation for a successful Christian marriage.
What to Expect from Prepare To Last:
• A chance to get out of the stress of wedding planning and remind yourself what it’s all really about
• Engaging, entertaining teaching from national speakers Jeff & Debby McElroy on Marriage Expectations, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Financial Management, Sex & Intimacy, and Goals & Dreams
• Free access to a highly-respected assessment from Prepare-Enrich to give you a clear picture of your relational strengths and areas to grow together
• A Couple’s Discussion Journal to guide meaningful conversation during and after the weekend
• A romantic date night and incredible memories you’ll refer to for the rest of your marriage
• The chance to form life-long friendships with other couples from all over the country who are beginning their marriage journey around the same time you are
• Full access to online community to provide teaching on more subjects, the ability to stay connected with couples you meet, and the opportunity to seek advice from marriage mentors and experts from around the U.S.
$340 per person – including lodging for two nights, meals and programming