WinShape Marriage Launches Five New Retreats
In 2018, WinShape Marriage will offer a whole new suite of signature weekend retreats designed to complement its existing lineup of programming. From navigating marriage in the 21st century to addressing marital roadblocks, these retreats are designed for couples in every season and situation.
Find the best getaway for you and your spouse:
- January 19-21, 2018: The Oneness of Marriage, designed to help take your relationship to new heights of marital friendship, intimacy and holiness
- August 24-26, 2018: God, Sex and Your Marriage, which practically addresses roadblocks to intimacy and how to build true intimacy, both emotionally and physically
- September 28-30, 2018: Amor del Bueno: Hablaremos de como sembrar semillas de pasion e intimidad, como establecer una vision para nuestro futuro, y como disfrutar la amistad en nuestras relaciones matrimoniales.
- *English: We’ll talk about how to plant seeds of passion and intimacy, how to to establish a vision for our future, and how to enjoy friendship in marriage.
- October 19-21: Deeply Rooted, designed to help you explore how to hold on to the roots of a Christ-centered marriage in the chaos of today’s world
- November 30 – Dec. 2, 2018: Crazy Little Thing Called Marriage, where couples explore creative ways to navigate the twists and turns of their marital journeys
Registration fees for retreats range from $620-$680 per couple and include programming, lodging, meals and taxes.
For more information or to see a full calendar of retreats, visit winshapemarriage.org or call 877-977-3873.