With both the excitement and stress of considering engagement or planning a wedding, it’s easy for you and your significant other to overlook all that is needed to lay the foundation for a healthy marriage. Whether you’re considering engagement or currently engaged, Marriage Prep is a great weekend for you to learn essential skills beyond the wedding—how to navigate marriage expectations, communication, conflict management, and more.
- A weekend away to focus on your relationship and reflect on what marriage preparation is all about
- The chance to connect with other couples in a similar season of life
- Clarity around the next steps in your relationship
- Strategies for communicating effectively, managing conflict well, and creating healthy boundaries
- Tips to having productive discussions regarding finances, family members, and intimacy in your relationship
- Marriage Prep is designed for couples who are seriously dating, considering engagement, engaged, or recently married within the last year. Couples married longer than one year are encouraged to attend Newlywed Weekend.
- Couples who are not yet married will be given separate lodging rooms.
- Each couple in attendance will receive a notarized premarital educational certificate. Bonus—some states give couples a discount on their marriage license when they present this certificate.
$340 per person (unmarried) or $620 per couple (married) (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming