Marriage alone can be complicated, but when you add children (of all ages!) into the mix, life can get even more interesting. Based on biblical principles and informed by research, Parents Weekend is an encouraging weekend that gives you and your spouse time to have fun and play as well as practical strategies to thrive in your marriage. You’ll learn how to prioritize your relationship while also creating a healthy, God-honoring home environment as parents where your children can learn, grow, and prepare for launch. In 2023, this retreat was named Thriving Marriage, Thriving Family.
- Knowledge to manage your family in healthy ways
- Keys to keeping your marriage a priority while still parenting effectively
- A blueprint for healthy communication in your home
- Insights into helping each family member know they have a voice and role
- Strategies for helping your children come to know and love God and own their faith
- While we love kids, our Marriage Retreats are a place for parents to get away and focus on their relationship. Therefore, no infants or children are permitted at these events.
$620 per couple (all applicable taxes included)
Includes lodging for two nights, meals, and programming