New Resource from WinShape Marriage
A Guide to Using Lanterns
This guide will help you use paper lanterns to create a meaningful experience for couples.
Tools for the Journey
As we shared at Host Couple Training, our goal was to equip you to be able to send you out to your church and community for the sake of healthy marriages and relationships. Throughout this page, you’ll find a growing list of resources that will help you be a catalyst for connection in your sphere of influence.
Marriage and relationship studies that are best done in the context of a small group.
One Life Maps
A tool that you can use to create either a personal life map or your marriage story map.
The Marriage Course
By Nicky and Sila Lee, The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage.
What Happy Couples Know
Created by Andy Stanley, this 4-part series unveils the secret to truly being a happy couple.
You're Not the Boss of Me
Created by Andy Stanley, this series guides individuals and couples through the tangled web of their emotions.
We’ve assembled some of our favorite marriage, family, and relationship books that can be read either as a couple or in a small group.
- Grace-Filled Marriage – Dr. Tim Kimmel
- Sacred Marriage – Gary Thomas
- The Meaning of Marriage – Tim Keller
- Visionary Marriage – Rob Rienow
- The Five Love Languages – Dr. Gary Chapman
- The Marriage You’ve Always Wanted – Dr. Gary Chapman
- Married and Still Loving It – Dr. Gary Chapman
- The Wholehearted Marriage – Dr. Greg Smalley and Dr. Shawn Stoever
- Hold Me Tight – Sue Johnson
- 40-Day Couple’s Prayer Journey – Ryan & Selena Frederick
Host Couple Trainings
Know a couple that would make great candidates to attend a Host Couple Training?
Be sure to refer them to one of our trainings below.